Out of stock until Jan. 6
Specially designed for 18650 rechargeable batteries, the ARE-C1 features the constant-current charge which extends the lifespan of the battery. The built in advance safety features ensure your safety and the health of the battery. With the included car adapter, you can charge your batteries on the go.
- Constant-current charge. 3.5 hours charging times for 2600 mAh 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Support AC charging and DC charging. Charge on the go with the included car adapter
- Advanced safety features: Short-circuit protection, overcurrent protection, reverse polarity protection, overcharge protection
- Two independent charging channels. Charge 2 rechargeable 18650 batteries at the same time
- Two LED indicators displays charging progress for each battery
- Input: 100-240 V (AC), 50/60Hz, 200 mA (max) 12V-24V (DC), 1000mA (max)
- Output: 4.2V (DC), 2 x 1000 mA
- Size: 88m x 87mm x 26mm (Length x Width, x Height
- Weight: 110 g (excluding batteries)
- Operating conditions: Humidity (Temperature) 5% (0 degrees C) - 90% (40 degrees C) (Full-load in normal working condition)
- Storage conditions: Temperature: 20 degrees C - 85 degrees C
- Product Rating: CE, PSE, FC, SAA, RoHS
*The mentioned charging time (lab-tested by Fenix using ARB-LS 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery) are approximate. Actual charge time ma vary depending on cell's discharge level, capacity, and condition.
You Might Be Interested In . . .