This is a brand new light. Customs opened it during inspections. Repacked with all accessories included. Fully covered by the Fenix warranty.
This is the new 2015 Model
ORANGE & GRAY (Also available in Green & Gray)
This is the 2015 model of the new HL30G2. This model features an exclusive broad-beam system which illuminates your whole area with unmatched clarity and consistency. This is the perfect match for your camp area, hobby area, or work place environment. The HL30 is a 230-Lumen AA-battery headlamp will run a remarkable 150 hours on low mode. The integrated red light protects night vision while map reading even when the conditions are extremely adverse. The high intensity, outstanding flood light illumination, compact design, and waterproofing to IPX-6 standard makes the headlamp perfectly suitable for various outdoor hiking activities.
- Cree XP-G2 R5 LED and Nichia red light LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours respectively
- Maximum 230 Lumens ON BURST MODE
- 4 brightness levels, red light mode, red light flashlight mode, and SOS mode
- Burst - 230 Lumens: Ni-MH Battery - 2 hours 25 min.; Alkaline Battery - 2 hours
- High - 140 Lumens: Ni-MH Battery - 4 hours; Alkaline Battery - 3 hours 30 min.
- Mid - 50 Lumens: Ni-MH Battery - 12 hours; Alkaline battery - 14 hours
- Low - 4 Lumens: Ni-MH Battery and Alkaline Battery - 150 hr.
- Constant-on: 1 Lumen
- Red Light Mode - 1 Lumen
- SOS Mode - 50 Lumens
- Exclusive broad beam systems for outstanding flood with 80-degree broad view of the surroundings
- Constant-on: easier on the eyes and preserve your night vision
- Red Flash: for warning, positioning, and searching
- Two color light sources for various outdoor lighting
- Fast and convenient dual switch design
- Intelligent memory circuit; automatically enters the previously used brightness levels when turned on
- Integrated structure design which makes it lightweight and compact for easy wearing and carrying
- 60-Degree rotatable design
- Digitally regulated output to maintain constant brightness
- Fast, convenient button switch
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Made from durable aluminum alloy and performance plastic
- IPX-6 water-resistant rating: protects against heavy splash and rain
Size of Your Light
- 70mm/2.8 in. (length) x 47.5mm/1.87 in. (width) x 37.5mm/1.48 in. (height)
- 86.6 gram (3.05 oz.) weight (excluding batteries and headlamp straps assembly)
Batteries Used (Alkaline Included)
What Comes With Your Light
- 1 - HL30 2015 headlamp
- 1 - Top Headlamp Strap
- 1 - Spare O-ring
- 2 - AA Alkaline Batteries
- 1 - User Manuel
- 1 - Warranty Card
NOTICE: The above-mentioned parameters (lab-tested with 250mAh Ni-MH batteries) approximate and may vary between individual headlamps, batteries, and environments.
SAFETY SETTING: Fenix HL30 will automatically downshift into the HIGH brightness level after running continually for 5 minutes in TURBO. The rated runtime of the TURBO mode reflects this pre-programmed shift to HIGH.