Orange Headlamp. Demo models. Lights are like new. All accessories included and covered by the full Fenix warranty..
You've have been waiting on this! The new Fenix HP30 Headlamp employs high capacity, belt-mounted 18650 cells to generate a power 900 Lumens in Burst mode and 500 Lumens in High mode. An extended 233-meter beam distance reaches farther while the detachable diffuser lens switches quickly from spot to flood. when needed, the battery box USB port stands ready to power critical navigation and communication devices.
- Uses Cree XM L2 LED, with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Maximum -Lumen output with a throw of 233 meters and 300 hours on Eco setting
- 4 Brightness Levels Plus Burst and SOS (200 Lumens)
- Burst - 900 Lumens
- High - 500 Lumens
- Mid - 200 Lumens
- Low - 65 Lumens
- Eco - 4 Lumens
- Digitally-regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Lockout Function - prevents the light from accidental activation
- Remote battery case with USB port
- 60-degree tilt mechanism
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Made from durable aluminum alloy and performance plastic
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Water Resistant to IPX-6 standard
- Light Size: 69.9mm (Length) x 55.9mm (Width) x 43.8mm (Height)
- Battery Box Size: 116.6mm (Length) x 56.3mm (Width) x 29.6mm (Height)
- 276.5-gram weight (excluding batteries)
Batteries Used (Batteries Not Included)
- Runs on four non-rechargeable CR123A batteries or two 18650 rechargeable batteries
You might also be interested in . . .