Fenix LD41 LED Flashlight- 520 Lumens
About The Fenix LD41 LED Flashlight- 520 Lumens
- Cree XM-L (2) LED
- Powered by 4 1.5V AA (Ni-MH, Alkaline) batteries
- Max 520 Lumens; max 160 hours of runtime for long-time reading and camping
- Max 200 meter long throwing beam
- 4 Brightness Levels and 2 flashing modes
- LOW 5 Lumens - 160 hours; MID 80 Lumens - 20 hours; HIGH 190 Lumens - 7 1/2 hours; TURBO 520 Lumens - 2 hours 10 min.
- Momentary-on Function
- Intelligent memory circuit, automatically enters the previous brightness level when turned on again
- Flat body design makes a comfortable hold
- Patented technology for battery holder, made of PC quality material, wear resistant and shock resistant
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum, premium Type III hard-anodized finish, scratch resistant and wear resistant
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standards, underwater at 2 meters
- 175mm Length, 40mm Diameter
- 180-gram weight (excluding batteries)
- Digitally regulated output to maintain a constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Low-voltage reminder indicates when battery replacement is needed
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Tactical tail cap
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
**NOTICE: The LD41 will automatically enter into the High brightness level from the Turbo brightness level after a 30-minute working time with the security setting. So the runtime of the Turbo brightness level is the accumulated time.
**The above-mentioned parameters (lab-tested with 2500mAh Ni-MH batteries) are approximate and may vary between flashlights, batteries, and environments.