This is a dealer return. All accessories included. Covered by the full Fenix warranty.
The PD32 2016 Edition is an incredible all-around flashlight. It has features that make it ideal for tactical users, outdoor situations, as well as indoor uses. Best of all it's priced at the sub $65.00 mark, making it the same price as many flashlights which don't even come close in terms of performance or build quality.
Anodized aluminum construction and O-ring seals mean this light is tough and reliable. An IPX-8 waterproofing standard protects this light against water, while its durable materials protect against drops, impacts, scratches, and corrosion.
The blinding strobe and lightly crenelated bezel provide options for self defense, making this an excellent companion for walking home at night, or a solid choice for a back-up light for police or security personnel.
The recessed tail switch can be operated with one hand, making this an ideal flashlight for everything from walking your dog, to performing a tactical sweep of a building.
Multiple output modes give you the bright outputs needed for outdoor landscapes as well as lower settings that will save you from blinding yourself in closer quarters.
All of this combined makes the PD32 a truly well-rounded flashlight. At 5 inches long, it's the perfect size for a backpack, glove compartment, or utility drawer.
- Uses a Cree XP-L HI LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Simple operation - Side switch for selecting the 5 brightness levels
- 5 brightness levels plus Strobe, SOS:
- Turbo - 900 lumens - 1 hr. 55 min.
- High - 400 lumens - 4 hr.
- Mid - 150 lumens - 10 hr. 25 min.
- Low - 50 lumens - 37 hr.
- Eco - 5 lumens - 260 hr.
- Tactical tail switch with momentary-on function
- Intelligent memory - automatically memorizes the last brightness level when switched off
- Ti-coated body clip
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard
- Digitally regulated output to maintain constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery installation
- Over heat protection to avoid high-temperature of the surface
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Side switch on the head
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Strictly in line with ANSI Standard
Size of Your Light
- Length: 5.10 inches (129.5 mm)
- Diameter: 0.90 inches (22.6 mm)
- Weight: 2.72 ounces (77 g) (excluding batteries and battery holder)
Batteries Used (Not Included)
- One rechargeable 18650 battery (accepts Tenergy, Fenix ARBL2M, ARBL2, ARBL2P, or ARBL2S). Each has a different mAh. The higher the mAh, the longer the runtime between charges.
- Two non-rechargeable CR123A batteries. (Fenix does NOT recommend rechargeable CR123 batteries since they will not perform according to the specification chart included for the PD32 2016)
What Comes With Your Light
- 1 Holster
- 1 Clip
- 1 Lanyard
- 1 Spare O-rings
- 1 Rubber Switch Boot
- 1 Instructions Sheet
- 1 Warranty Card