Customer return within 15-day period. Everything included. Covered by the full Fenix warranty.
Pushing the Boundaries of LED Performance
When Fenix upgraded its popular TK35UE, they wanted to see how much performance they could get from a light of this size. The TK35 Ultimate Edition 2015 nearly doubled the output of its predecessor while maintaining the same reliability, comfort, and ease of use. The upgraded LED and circuitry allow for a staggering 2000 lumen turbo mode, making this a popular choice for search and rescue teams and disaster relief efforts across the world.
Two prominent switches are located at the tail of the light. One allows for momentary and constant on activation while the other cycles through the light’s various output modes. This interface is designed to be easily used, even when wearing bulky gloves so the TK35 UE 2015 can remain functional and practical in even the harshest conditions.
Perfect All-Around LED Flashlight
The TK35UE 2015 isn’t designed to be a tactical powerhouse like its cousin the TK22. Instead it’s built to be an all-purpose, go-to flashlight. Its rugged construction means it will be at home in the back country and its massive outputs mean it will be a popular choice for outdoor search teams and adventurers. Its reliable and rechargeable dual 18650 power source means it’s also a popular choice as a travel companion and around-the-house utility light. The ability to run the TK35UE on non-rechargeable CR123 batteries gives it the extra versatility to be a solid choice for a bug-out-bag or emergency shelter.
- Utilizes Cree XHP 50 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Ground-breaking quad core Cree XHP 50 LED delivers twice the light output of the industry's brightest single-die LED
- Modes of Operation
- Turbo: 2000 Lumens (1 hr. 15 min.)
- High: 1050 Lumens (3 hrs. 10 min.)
- Mid: 380 Lumens (9 hrs. 15 min.)
- Low: 120 Lumens (33 hrs.)
- Eco: 20 Lumens (160 hrs.)
- Strobe: 2000 Lumens
- SOS: 380 Lumens
- Lossless orange peel reflector makes for a soft, uniform beam
- Powerful maximum beam distance of 1050 feet
- Strobe ideal for disorienting or signaling with 25600cd peak beam intensity
- SOS for emergency situations
- Digitally regulated output--maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery installation
- Compact, flat body design for ease of hold and carry
- Low-voltage warning function to remind users of low power
- Dual button switch in the tail, convenient operation
- Intelligent memory circuit
- Waterproof to 6.5 feet/2 meters for 30 minutes
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Length: 6.3 inches (161mm)
- Head Diameter: 2.0 inches (50mm)
- Weight: 7.65 oz. (240 grams)
Batteries Used (NOT INCLUDED)
- Two rechargeable 18650 batteries (accepts Tenergy, Fenix ARBL2M, ARBL2, ARBL2P, or ARBL2S). Each has a different mAh. The higher the mAh, the longer the runtime between charges.
- Four non-rechargeable CR123A batteries. (Fenix does NOT recommend rechargeable CR123 batteries since they will not perform according to the specification chart included for the TK35UE edition)
What Comes With Your Light
- TK35 Ultilmate Edt. 2015
- One spare o-ring
- Instruction Sheet
- Warranty Card