Returned the light within the 15-day return period. Slight tear on the paper wrap. Everything included and fully covered by Fenix warranty.
New Fenix TK51 - Double duty intense light: Spot and Flood at your Control
The new Fenix TK51 flashlight employs dual LEDs to increase total output with 16 wide-ranging lighting options. Spot and flood beams include 1800 lumen max output and 425 carry distance. For that control, one button instant turbo and strobe activate even when the TK51 is turned off.
- Utilizes two Cree XM-L2 (U2) LEDs with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Digitally regulated output with low-voltage indicator
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Three-button interface for fast and convenient operation
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Individually controlled spot & flood
- 16 flood and spot combinations
- Three-button interface for last and convenient operation
- Instant turbo to allow immediate output even when the light is off
- Instant strobe to access immediate access to the strobe even when the light is off
- SPOT LIGHT: 900-Lumen max output with 425-meter throw for long-rang lighting
- FLOOD LIGHT: 900-Lumen max output for close-range coverage
- IPX-8 Standard. Waterproof to 2 meters for 30 minutes
- Single Light Specs:
- Turbo - 900 Lumens - 3 hr.
- High - 400 Lumens - 9 hr.
- Mid - 150 Lumens - 27 hr.
- Low - 10 Lumens - 429 hr.
- Two Lights Specs:
- Turbo - 1800 Lumens - 1 hr. 45 min.
- High - 800 Lumens - 4 hr. 30 min.
- Mid - 300 Lumens - 13 hrs. 30 min.
- Low - 20 Lumens - 210 hrs.
- Strobe - 1800 Lumens
Size of Your Light:
- 430-gram weight (excluding the battery)
- 188 mm Length x 48 mm Diameter
Batteries Used (Not Included):
- Can be powered by three 18650 batteries or six CR123A Non-rechargeable batteries
- Prolong use of operating the light with one or two 18650 batteries will shorten the life span of the rechargeable battery.
- When powered by CR123A batteries, the runtime of each brightness level will be shortened.