This is a dealer return. The clamshell has been opened but everything is included. Fully covered by the Fenix warranty.
Wow! What an improvement in the E25! Now accepting 14500 batteries and producing a maximum of 1000 lumens.
Impressive Performance from a slim package
The E25 Ultimate Edition has been upgraded with a new Cree XP-L V5 LED and powerful circuitry to improve outputs while maintaining impressive runtimes. It’s CREE XP-L V5 LED is capable of generating up to 1000 lumens in Turbo mode – an impressive output given its new 14500 battery configuration. The light is built to the same high standards as all of Fenix’s LED flashlights, making t a popular choice for everyone from emergency preppers to hikers and outdoorsmen.
Single Side-Switch Interface
The E25 Ultlimate Edition utilizes an intuitive side-switch interface that allows easy access to the variety of modes and instant access to the highest output. . Together, these settings provide the ideal balance of brightness and runtimes. With dual switches which work independently, you are able to access the power button as well as each mode of operation all with an easily accessible thumb motion. Want to carry the E25UE in your pocket? No problem...the built-in lock-out function prevents accidental activation while in your pocket.
As always, Fenix included premium materials when constructing this light. Hard-anodized aluminum, mineral-coated glass, stainless steel, and Rubber O-rings combine to create a light that can withstand harsh conditions. Any user should be able to rest assured that their gear will perform when they need it most. That’s why Fenix works so hard to make every one of its devices as tough as it can be.
- Cree XP-L V5 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Digitally-regulated output to maintain constant brightness
- 3 Brightness Levels (run time varies with battery types)
- 14500: 1000 Lumens; 50 min
- 14500: 350 Lumens; 2 hr. 15 min.
- Ni-MH: 350 Lumens; 1 hr. 30 min.
- Alkaline: 350 Lumens; 50 min.
- 14500: 160 Lumens; 5 hr. 5 min.
- Ni-MH: 160 Lumens; 4 hr. 35 min.
- Alkaline: 160 Lumens; 2 hr. 10 min.
- 14500: 50 Lumens; 16 hr. 30 min.
- Ni-MH: 50 Lumens; 13 hr. 25 min.
- Alkaline: 50 Lumens; 13 hr. 10 min.
- 14500: 5 Lumens; 95 hr.
- Ni-MH: 5 Lumens; 100 hr.
- Alkaline: 5 Lumens; 90 hr.
- 14500: 1000 Lumens
- Ni-MH: 350 Lumens
- Alkaline: 350 Lumens
- 14500: 160 Lumens
- Ni-MH: 160 Lumens
- Alkaline: 160 Lumens
- Maximum beam throw: 656 feet/200 Meters
- Intelligent drive circuit
- Intelligent Memory Circuit: Automatically enters the previous used brightness level when turned on
- Accepts three battery types; automatically detects working mode depending on batteries used
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Lock-out Function to avoid accidental activation
- All-function switch; simple and convenient operation
- Dual side switch work independently. Convenient for one-hand operation
- Over-heat protection, automatically downshifts in limited time from Turbo to High
- Capable of standing up securely on a flat surface to serve as a candle
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard; 6.5 feet for 30 minutes
- Slip-resistant body design provides for a comfortable and secure grip
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized and abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Size of Your Light
- Length: 6.33 inches/161mm
- Body Diameter: 0.65 inches/19.6mm
- Head Diamter: 1 inch/26.4mm
- Weight (excluding batteries): 3.1 ounce/87 grams
Batteries Used (Alkaline Included)
- Can be powered by any of the following:
What Comes With Your Light
- 1 Lanyard
- 1 Spare O-ring
- 2 Alkaline Batteries
- 1 Instructions Sheet
- 1 Warranty Card