This headlamp has been discontinued by Fenix!
CLICK HERE to check out our list of headlamps!
Now available: Rubber filter in green, red, and blue.
You've have been waiting on this! The new Fenix HP30 Headlamp employs high capacity, belt-mounted 18650 cells to generate a power 900 Lumens in Burst mode and 500 Lumens in High mode. The extended 233-meter beam distance reaches farther. The battery box USB port stands ready to power critical navigation and communication devices.
Does NOT include a diffuser.
- Uses Cree XM L2 LED, with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Maximum -Lumen output with a throw of 233 meters and 300 hours on Eco setting
- 4 Brightness Levels Plus Burst and SOS (200 Lumens)
- Burst - 900 Lumens
- High - 500 Lumens
- Mid - 200 Lumens
- Low - 65 Lumens
- Eco - 4 Lumens
- Digitally-regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Lockout Function - prevents the light from accidental activation
- Remote battery case with USB port
- 60-degree tilt mechanism
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Made from durable aluminum alloy and performance plastic
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Water Resistant to IPX-6 standard
- CLICK HERE for the User Manual
- Light Size: 69.9mm (Length) x 55.9mm (Width) x 43.8mm (Height)
- Battery Box Size: 116.6mm (Length) x 56.3mm (Width) x 29.6mm (Height)
- 276.5-gram weight (excluding batteries)
Batteries Used (Batteries Not Included)
- Two rechargeable 18650 batteries (accepts Fenix ARB-L18-2600, ARB-L18-2600U, ARB-L18-2900, or ARB-L18-3500, and Tenergy. Each has a different mAh. The higher the mAh, the longer the runtime between charges. 18650 charger Recommendations: AREC1+, AREC2+, AREX1, AREX1+, AREX2, or AREX1/Battery Package Deal
- Runs on four non-rechargeable CR123A batteries