Customer return within 15-day return period. Boxed in perfect shape. Covered by the full Fenix warranty.
The flashlight popular with law enforcement has been upgraded. Simple, one-hand operation with 3 brightness levels and strobe make this their light of choice.
The Fenix TK09 2016 upholds the same rugged poweerful and tactical design of all of the TK Series lights. Utilizing the Cree XP-L HI LED technology and only one 18650 battery, the TK09 realizes an instant High output of 900 lumens and a beam throw of up to 1,017 feet. This compact light is only 5 inches in length and weighs 3.7 ounces. You get three brighness levels and a strobe. Its tactical tail switch is perfect for one-hand operation and is compatible with CR123A batteries for colder temperature environments. This is the perfect light for law enforcement, hunting, and other demanding applications.
- Cree XP-L HI LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- 3 brightness levels plus strobe:
- High - 900 Lumens - 1 hr. 25 min.
- Mid - 450 Lumens - 4 hr. 55 min.
- Low - 50 Lumens - 65 hr.
- Strobe - 900 Lumens
- Maximum distance: 1,017 feet (310 meters)
- Tactical tail switch with momentary-on function of 900 lumen output
- No memory circuit and always starts at High output: LAW ENFORCEMENT REQUESTED
- Digitally-regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery installation
- Low-voltage warning function
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard (underwater to 6.5 feet/2 meters for 30 minutes)
- Length: 5.1 in. (130mm)
- Body Diameter: 1 in. 25.4mm)
- Head Diameter: 1.3 in (34mm)
- Weight: 3.7oz (105 grams) (excluding batteries)
Batteries Used (Not Included)
What Comes With Your Light
- 1 TK09 2016
- 1 Lanyard
- 1 Holster
- 1 Spare O-ring
- 1 Instructions Sheet
- 1 Warranty Card