Customer return within 15-day return period. Boxed in perfect shape. All accessories included. Covered by the full Fenix warranty.
An upgrade to our all-time bestselling TK15 is out. The new Fenix TK16 is sure to catch the eye of those looking for tactical gear, the avid hunters, and generally any flashlight enthusiast. The Fenix TK16 LED flashlight integrates functionality and perofrmance, empowering it as a reliable and indispensable tool in emergency and tactical situations. This LED light is the firt to feature Fenix's new Dual Tactical Switch for one-finger operation and instant access to strobe and momentary-on functions. The TK16 delivers four brightness modes, plus strobe, and can throw 1000 lumens of maximum output and far-reaching distance of up to 787 feet (240 meters). Key design elements include a strike face bezel, grip ring, body clip, and the reliable Dual Layer Body.
- Uses Cree XM-L2 U2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- 5 Modes of Operation
- Turbo: 1000 Lumens, 1 hr. 10 min.
- High: 400 Lumens, 3 hr. 25 min.
- Mid: 150 Lumens, 10 hr.
- Low: 10 Lumens, 150 hr.
- Strobe: 1000 Lumens
- Maximum Beam Distance: 787 feet (240 meters)
- Intelligent Memory Circuit. Automatically enters the prevsiously used brightness level when turned on
- Low-voltage Warning Function
- Digitally regulared output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Tactical tail switch for monentary-on function
- Tail mode switch for easy and fast output seleciton
- Instant Strobe mode
- Reliable Dual-layer Body
- Dual Spring Design for better impact resistance and more suitable for flat-head batteries
- Specialized Remote Pressure Switch Integration
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard (Underwater 2 Meters for 30 Min.)
Batteries Used (NOT INCLUDED)
- One rechargeable 18650 battery (accepts Tenergy, Fenix ARBL2M, ARBL2, ARBL2P, or ARBL2S). Each has a different mAh. The higher the mAh, the longer the runtime between charges.
- Two non-rechargeable CR123A batteries. (Fenix does NOT recommend rechargeable CR123 batteries since they will not perform according to the specification chart included for the PD35 Tactical Edition)
Size of Flashlight
- Length: 5.5 inches (140mm
- Diameter: 1" (25mm)
- Head: 1.3" (34mm)
- 4.3 oz/122-gram weight (excluding the battery)
What Comes With Your Light
- 1 Fenix TK16 LED Flashlight with pocket clip
- 1 Holster
- 1 Lanyard
- 1 Spare O-Rings
- 1 Spare Rubber Boot
- 1 Instruction Sheet and Warranty Card